Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry,
especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Ready to apply?
With our short three-page application, learn how easily you can protect your facility.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“The new ECRI site has eliminated the middle man. Now I do not have to wait for a manager to get information to me in order for the incident to be submitted.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital
“The best part about working with Inspirien is their expert advice and guidance is only a phone call or email away. Whenever I have a question, I know I will get the most up-to-date answer available. And, the unique thing about Inspirien is they also provide free live educational classes to my staff.”
Adam Dubose, RN, CIC, RH-CBS
Assistant Director of Nursing | Bullock County Hospital
“Being a part of a PSO offers me the reassurance that we, as a facility, can work undistracted to get to the root cause of an issue without being hindered.”
Grove Hill Memorial